Home Remedies To Remove Black Spots on face Completely – How Get rid of those annoying black spots completely on your face? Try these effective home remedies for dark spots to disappear from your face and naturally get a clear color.
These black spots are due to hereditary factors, exaggerated for the sun’s rays, free radical damage and hormone levels increase. Whatever the reasons can be, these solutions are powerful enough to eliminate black spots from your face and a shiny unblemished. Get Rid of Blemishes on Face.
Be sure to use these measures on a regular basis and be patient, it may take a few weeks to show results. Here are highly recommended home remedies for removing black spot completely on the face. Hyperpigmetation Treatment at Home
Home Remedies to Remove Black Spots on face
1. Lemon Oil – Black spots and other imperfections with lemon oil disappeared. with 2 to 3 drops of lemon-oil massage three times a day oil on black spot, to get the best results apply it for 3 times a week. Lemon oil rich in phytochemicals and citric acid, which removes black spots and exposes hyperpigmentation and gives spotless skin.
2. Green-Tea bag – Green tea is also known as wonderful weightloss healthy drink, but also a great skin treatment for black spots and hyper-pagmentation. Place a green tea bag in a cup of hot water for 30 seconds and then place it on black or dark spots. You can use 4 to 5 times the same green tea bag.
3. Pineapple Juice – Pineapple juice also you can use it for naturally removing black spots. Mix two slices of pineapple for a smooth puree form. Use a cotton ball to apply pineapple juice to the affected area. Rinse pineapple puree after 20 minutes, there are light bleaching and astringent properties which help in effectively reducing black spot and acne scars. If used regularly, it softens the skin tone, use it once for 2 weeks at a time.
Remove black spots on face naturally at Home
4. Apl Cider Vinegar – Apple cider vinegar also can use to remove black and dark spots as natural skin toner. Mix 1/4 cup of hot water and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar together. With the help of cotton ball apply ACV water to clean your face. Stay for 1 to 2 minutes and then rinse. Repeat twice a day for 2 to 3 weeks. Alternatively, you can clear the ACV directly on the spot using a Q-tip and wash it after 20 minutes.
5. Garlic Juice – Garlic Paste is one of the highly effective natural methods to remove black spot on face. Crush garlic 2-3 raw garlic to relieve the juice. Before apply this juice take towel and wet with water then pat on the face. Apply garlic paste on the dark and black spot with the help of cotton swab and let it sit for about 10 minutes. After that wash off it with cool water.
Note: Garlic may cause light irritation, if you feel uncomfortable, stop using it immediately.
6. Baking Soda – Cost effective and useful Home remedies to remove black spots on your face. It contains antiseptic and mild abrasive properties that helps to destroy black spots and other frequent spots. Removing Black spots by using equal parts of baking soda and warm water with the help of a cotton swab and after ten minutes wash it off. Repeat twice a day up to two weeks to remove black spot naturally and completely.
7. Aloe Vera Gel – There are many soothing and rejuvenating properties in the fresh Aloe Vera gel, which is ideal for removing black spots. Take Fresh Aloe Vera leaves cut open and extract the gel. Take a Tbsp of this Aloe Vera Gel and 1 TSP of honey then mix together then apply on your face and massage for about five minutes. Take mixture little more Apply and leave for another 10 minutes and Wash it with cold water. Repeat twice a day for two weeks. It gives you smooth skin, free from defects and lightens dark spots on your face. How to Remove Black Spots on face? Best Acne Treatment,